Hello. I am a third year PhD candidate at the ECE department, University of Waterloo (UWaterloo). My advisor is Prof. Hiren Patel. I work in the general area of computer architecture with specific interests in real-time embedded systems architecture and high performance computer architecture.
I received my Masters in Applied Sciences (MASc) from UWaterloo in 2014. My MASc thesis was on accelerating SystemC simulations on multi-core CPUs and GPUs. I was an IBMer at the IBM Software Lab in Toronto working with the POWER optimization team from 2014-2015.
Publications & Thesis
- Hassan, Mohamed, Anirudh Kaushik, and Hiren Patel. “Predictable Cache Coherence for Multi-Core Real Time Systems.” In Proceedings of the IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS). IEEE, 2017.
- Hassan, Mohamed, Anirudh M. Kaushik, and Hiren Patel. “Reverse-Engineering Embedded Memory Controllers through Latency-Based Analysis.” In Proceedings of the IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS), 2015.
- Kaushik, Anirudh Mohan. “Accelerating Mixed-Abstraction SystemC Models on Multi-Core CPUs and GPUs.” MASc Thesis, 2014.
- Kaushik, Anirudh M., and Hiren Patel. “Systemc-Clang: An Open-Source Framework for Analyzing Mixed-Abstraction SystemC Models.” In Proceedings of IEEE Forum on Specification and Design Languages (FDL). IEEE, 2013.
- Bertacco, Valeria, Debapriya Chatterjee, Nicola Bombieri, Franco Fummi, Sara Vinco, A. M. Kaushik, and Hiren D. Patel. “On the Use of GP-GPUs for Accelerating Compute-Intensive EDA Applications.” In Proceedings of the Conference on Design, Automation and Test in Europe. DATE ’13. EDA Consortium, 2013.
- Nanjundappa, M., A. Kaushik, H. D. Patel, and S. K. Shukla. “Accelerating SystemC Simulations Using GPUs.” In IEEE International High Level Design Validation and Test Workshop (HLDVT), 2012.
Email: amkaushi at uwaterloo dot ca