Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Waterloo
I am a Ph.D. student working with Prof. Lin Tan in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Waterloo. My research interests include program repair, mining software repositories and software engineering.
- AutoComment: Mining Question and Answer Sites for Automatic Comment Generation.
Edmund Wong, Jinqiu Yang , Lin Tan
To appear in the proceedings of the IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE), New Idea Papers.
- SWordNet: Inferring Semantically Related Words from Software Context.
Jinqiu Yang , Lin Tan
Accepted to the Springer Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE).
- Generating Precise Dependencies For Large Software. [ PDF ] [ Bibtex ]
Pei Wang, Jinqiu Yang, Lin Tan, Robert Kroeger and David Morgenthaler
To appear in the Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Managing Technical Debt in conjunction with ICSE 2013.
- R2Fix: Automatically Generating Bug Fixes from Bug Reports. [ PDF ] [ Bibtex ] [ Slides ]
Chen Liu, Jinqiu Yang, Lin Tan and Munawar Hafiz
In the proceedings of the International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation (ICST'13). March, 2013. Luxembourg
- Inferring Semantically Related Words from Software Context. [ PDF ] [ Bibtex ] [ Slides ]
Jinqiu Yang, Lin Tan
In the proceedings of the Working Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR'12). June, 2012.
- R2Fix Conference Talk, ICST'13, Luxembourg, March 2013.
- rPairs talk, Consortium for Software Engineering Research (CSER), Fall 2012.
- rPairs Conference Talk, MSR'13, Zurich, June 2012.
- University of Waterloo Graduate Scholarship, Fall 2013
- Best Speaker Award in ECE Graduate Research Seminar, U of Waterloo, Winter 2013
- University of Waterloo Graduate Scholarship, Winter 2013
- University of Waterloo Research Travel Assistantship, 2012
- Master of Applied Science (MASc), University of Waterloo (2011.09 - 2013.04)
- Exchange Student, Cheriton School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo (2010.09 - 2011.04)
- Bachelor of Engineering, Nanjing University (2007.09 - 2011.06)