Link to LEARN (Password Protected Content)
Important Dates (All reports must be in pdf format unless noted otherwise):
- May 9 (1 PM): Sign up for 5 papers to present by emailing Lin. Each paper can have up to 2 names. Sign up for the main papers first, and then if you find there aren't any main papers available, sign up for optional reading papers.
- May 10 & 24 (In Class): Pitching project ideas (5 min per project)
- May 26 (11:59 PM): Submit project topic/idea reports (1 page) on LEARN. The report should include motivation, idea and some related work.
- May 30 (11: 59 PM): Submit slides for project presentations on LEARN.
- Jun 9 (11:59 PM): Submit project proposals (4-7 pages) on LEARN. The proposal should include motivation, related work, idea, feasibility, evaluation plan, expected results and references.
- Jul 18 (11:59 PM): Submit slides for project presentations on LEARN.
- Jul 25 (11:59 PM): Submit project final papers on LEARN. The final paper should be 8-14 pages, with 10pt font, single space, double-column, and 1in margin.
- Every Monday (1 PM): Submit paper critiques on LEARN (1 page per paper in a single pdf file). Write 2 per week. Check 'schedule' for the list of papers for each week. The presenters must email their pdf (preferred for better compatibility) or ppt presentation slides to Lin by then so that other students have a copy during lectures.