For the paper entitled ˇ°Power Handling Capabilities for RF
Filtersˇ± on IEEE Microwave Magazine, Oct. 2007. pp88-97,
There is an error in this paper on page 90, equation (1). It should read:
There is another error on page 93, figure 5, the title of the figure shall read ˇ°Eigen Mode Single Cavity Modelingˇ±, not ˇ°Eight Mode ˇˇ±.
On pgae 90 (right column), "At high altitude H (ft), this formula
is often used to convert height to pressure ...". It should read " .... H (Kft)
1. A. Woode & J. Petit, Diagnostic Investigations into the Multipactor Effect, Susceptibility Zone Measurements and Parameters Affecting A Discharge, ESTEC Working Paper 1556, November 1989.
2. R. Woo, Final Report on RF Voltage Breakdown in Coaxial Transmission Lines, JPL Technical Report 32-1500, October 1970.
3. G. Schennum; G. Rosati; ˇ°Minimizing passive intermodulation product generation in high power satellitesˇ±, Proceedings of IEEE Aerospace Applications Conference, 1996. Volume 3, 3-10 Feb. 1996 Page(s):155 - 164 vol.3
4. Ming Yu, "Introduction to Practical Aspects of Microwave Filter Design and Realization", IEEE International Microwave Symposium, Workshop WMB: "Filter II: Practical Aspects of Microwave Filter Design and Realization", Long Beach, June 2005
5. A.D. MacDonald, Microwave breakdown in gases. New York: John Wiley and Sons 1966.
6. D. Anderson, U. Jordan, M. Lisak, T. Olsson, and M. Ahlander ˇ°Microwave Breakdown in resonator and filterˇ±, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech, vol 47 pp 2547-2556, 1999.
7. J. Puech, M. Merecki, D. Anderson, M. Buyanova, D. Doroshkina, U. Jordan, L. Lapierre, M. Lisak, V. E., Semenov, J. Sombrin, and R. Udilijak, ˇ°Microwave discharge research activities within the contest of the Chalmers University (Sweden )/Institute of Applied Physics (Russia)/CNES (France) project, ˇ°in Proceedingof 4th international workshop on Multipactor, Corona and passive Intermodulation in space RF Hardware(MULCOPIM 2003), ESTEC Noordwijk, the Netherlands, Sept. 2003.
8. U. Jordan; D. Anderson; L. Lapierre; M. Lisak; T. Olsson; J. Puech,; V. Semenov; J. Sombrin; R. Tomala; ˇ± On the effective diffusion length for microwave breakdownˇ±, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Volume 34, Issue 2, Part 3, April 2006 Page(s):421 - 430
9. D. Doroshkina, V. E. Semenov, T. Olsson, D. Anderson, U. Jordan, J. Puech, L. Lapierre, and M. Lisak, ˇ°Investigation of time delays in microwave breakdown initiationˇ± Phys. of Plasma, vol 13, p. 013506, 2006.
10. D. Anderson, M. Lisak, and P. T. Lewin ˇ°Thermal lowering of the threshold for microwave breakdown in airfilled waveguides ˇ± IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech, vol 35 pp 653-656, 1987.
11. T. Olsson etc, ˇ°Microwave Breakdown in RF Devices Containing Sharp Cornersˇ±, IEEE MTTS 2006, San Francisco, USA. An extended version will be published on IEEE Trans. On Plasma.
12. Young, ˇ°Peak Internal Fields in Direct-Coupled-cavity Filters, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 8, No. 6, pp. 612-616, 1960.
13. C. Ernst; V. Postoyalko, ˇ°Comparison of the stored energy distributions in a QC-type and a TC-type prototype with the same power transfer functionˇ±, IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, Volume 3, 13-19 June 1999 Page(s):1339 - 1342 vol.3
14. C. Ernst, V. Postoyalko; N. Khan, ˇ±Relationship between group delay and stored energy in microwave filtersˇ±, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Volume 49, Issue 1, Jan. 2001 Page(s):192 - 196
15. A. Sivadas, M. Yu and R. Cameron, "A Simplified Analysis For High Power Microwave Bandpass Filter Structures", Proceedings of International Symposium of IEEE Microwave Theory and Tech, vol.3, June 2000, Boston MA. Page(s):1771 ¨C 1774.
16. A.R. Harish, R.J. Cameron, ˇ°Peak Voltage Analysis in High Power Microwave Filtersˇ±, IEE Colloquium on Microwave Filters and Multiplexers, Nov 2000. Page(s):10/1 - 10/5
17. C. Wang; K. Zaki; ˇ°Analysis of power handling capacity of band pass filtersˇ°, IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, Volume 3, 20-25 May 2001 Page(s):1611 - 1614 vol.3
18. C. Ernst, V. Postoyalko, ˇ°Prediction of Peak Internal Fields in Direct-Coupled-Cavity Filtersˇ±, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 64-73, January 2003;
19. Paul Burns, ˇ°Software Defined Radio for 3Gˇ±, Artech House, 2002.
20. U. Jordan, V. E. Semenov, D. Anderson, M. Lisak and T. Olsson, ˇ°Microwave breakdown in air for multi-carrier, modulated or stochastically time varying RF fieldsˇ±, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 36, 861 (2003).
21. A. J. Marrison, R. May, J.D. Sanders, A.D. Dyne, A.D. Rawlins, J. Petit, ˇ°A study of Multipaction in Multicarrier RF Componentsˇ±, Report no AEA/TYKB/31761/01/RP/05 Issue 1, January 1997.
22. A. Panariello, M. Yu and T. Olsson, "Modeling and Validation of Microwave Filter Breakdown in Air", Presentation International Workshop on Microwave Filters, October 16-18, 2006 CNES, Toulouse, France;
23. Hughes Aircraft Company, ˇ°The study of Multipactor Breakdown in Space Electronic Systemsˇ±, NASA Report CR-448, Contract No NAS 5-3916.
24. ˇ°Multipaction design and testˇ±, ECSS-E-20-01A, 5 May 2003, European Space Agency
25. G. Matthaei, L. Young, E. M. T. Jones, ˇ°Microwave filters, Impedance-Matching Networks and Coupling Structuresˇ±, Artech House, Dedham, MA, 1980 (Chapter 15)
26. R. Cameron, R. Mansour and C. Kudsia, Chandra, ˇ°Microwave Filters for Communication Systems Fundamentals, Design and Applications, 1st Edition, July 2007, John Wiley & Sons. (Chapter 20)
27. A. J. Hatch and H. B. Williams, The Physical Review, Second Series 112, pp. 681-685 (1958)
Citation by others:
Return to Main page