- Dynamics, Control and Estimation in Distributed Systems and Networks
- Complex Systems and Network Science
- Secure and Fault-Tolerant Control
- Structured System Theory and Graph Theoretic Analysis of Large-Scale Systems
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Pennsylvania, 2009-2010.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, May 2009.
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, December 2005.
- BASc. in Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo, April 2003.
My full Curriculum Vitae is here.